Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android backups and game transfer

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
hello
I know, a lot has already been said about this topic, but as I am going to transfer my game to another device, I would like to know if there are new issues to take into accounts.

so far the possibilities are ( tell me if I am wrong)
1) let google do the work: but you will got the 100 issue
2) call GI support, but you have to rely to someone else and his possible mistakes
3) do a backup from the data and restaure them in the new phone

I am going for the 3), but I would like to know if they are potential issue to be banned or whatever, it seems that since a few weeks this is considered as cheating, any experiences?

I will use the application helium to backup the datas, then transfer the file to the new device, load the game there and hopefully everything will be the same. I tired in one of my support game and it seems to work.

Thank you for any advise.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I did the transfer of two of my support just using google. Everything ok!
One support I transfered last year got 100 limit but after contact G! they fixed in one day.
Read in another post that someone transfered some months ago and didn`t got 100 limit.
Don`t know what happened if you use back up and restore from helium than sync with Google later.
Good look!

Top Bottom