Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Backing up Airport City before you upgrade

Ice Cream Sandwich is finally released for Galaxy Tab 8.9, and I'm thinking of upgrading the OS on my tablet.

Can you guys who have upgraded your software and kept your Airport City intact give me your advice on how to do it right?

Titanium backup is frequently mentioned, do we have to purchase the Pro version?

Thank you.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Although not every upgrade requires a back up it's always better to be safe than sorry.
You don't need titanium backup pro, but you do need a rooted phone for creating as well as restoring the backup. So you have to find out if your phone will still be rooted after the upgrade (most likely not) and if you will be able to afterwards.

Device
  1. Android
Although not every upgrade requires a back up it's always better to be safe than sorry.
You don't need titanium backup pro, but you do need a rooted phone for creating as well as restoring the backup. So you have to find out if your phone will still be rooted after the upgrade (most likely not) and if you will be able to afterwards.

If your device runs on stock rom (the original rom from the manufacturer) then your device is probably not rooted and you can't backup the data from AC. But you already mentioned that. If you upgrade to ICS the right way (I think it's with Samsung Kies) then you should remain all your data and settings.

Top Bottom