Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

BACK UP AIRPORT CITY ON TABLET

Does anyone know how to back-up the game on a samsung galaxy tab2 ?
I see messages that sometimes the game is set back to a lower level or players have other problems after update.

Last message for a new update i tried to install it.
I installed Airport City on my tablet with Google Play, when i go back to google play i see that the game is already installed en there's no way to install any update.

If anyone have experience with this please let me know

I use Titanium Backup to backup Airport City, but that requires a rooted device. Without a rooted device it's impossible to backup your AC.
Try to install Titanium Backup, after running got the next message:
Sorry, i could not acquire root privileges. This application will not work!

After some research Samsung doesn't allow that. Have to use another back-up apps
Information will follow

Device
  1. Android
With a rooted divice you mean an external storage ? In my case it can be a mini SD card.

No... With a rooted device I mean that you have access to the private data on your device. By default this is disabled by the manufacturer because you can mess with the data and it's possible to damage your device. That's why people that root their device lose their warranty. All applications save their data in this private section, so without root privileges, you can't touch it. Backup programs (like Titanium Backup) won't be able to access this data because it's in this 'private' section.

Oke completely clear,
I can find other backup apps without using root privileges, the problem is that these apps makes a backup of the app but not the data.
So it's easy to reinstall the app but the data is lost.
Still looking for better, storie continue :-/

Top Bottom