Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Back To School Event

A.Alecho

1200+ Star Club
Why we do not open this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180914-105934_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20180914-105934_Airport City.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 171

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi,

Really happy to be here from the event beginning...
For the they come from space, i have passed level 16 (and discover the event were existing, I was not on the forum at this time) only 3 days before the end.
Was a little sicken ...

now, have a good play every one !

You can still have nice icons if you have already complete past events !
(Je veux dire que tu peux avoir les icones sur ton profil du forum en envoyant des capture d'écran des récompenses des évènements passés si t'en as, même si t'étais pas sur le forum à l'époque :D !)
<=== comme ça !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
AC ver 6.11.18 on iPad is a 321 MB update.
AC ver 6.11.16 on Android is 15 mb update (if you have the previous version installed).

Downloaded Android update...
I'll have to wait till I get home to update my iPad so that I don't blow my mobile quota.

I guess this is just one aspect that Android has the upperhand to iOS.

When I installed the update on iOS, it was written what you wrote (321 MB), but it was so fast (it took maybe 5 seconds, even if my bit rate is 100 Mbps) that I think it was not really 321 MB... I think 321MB is for the whole game, but the update is very less !

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Anybody willing to share flights that have decent drop rates? Besides the globe from the first task, drop rates have been really crappy after that. Flying all kinds of birds....same story, so be specific in the ones that work for you

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Anybody willing to share flights that have decent drop rates? Besides the globe from the first task, drop rates have been really crappy after that. Flying all kinds of birds....same story, so be specific in the ones that work for you

Same here, I had better luck this morning when I used the Spy Glass...managed to get 3 Uni's, not much since that ran out and I'm flying turbo, jet, jumbo's, Giants and Falcons

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Same here, I had better luck this morning when I used the Spy Glass...managed to get 3 Uni's, not much since that ran out and I'm flying turbo, jet, jumbo's, Giants and Falcons
I've grounded the falcons. The amount of flasks for the fuel and flight time is the worst of the lot. I have a feeling that the jet, delta, and powerful delta flights are the best bet. I think it's gonna be a spyglass type of event :rolleyes:

@Arggers and @Aviatrix, remember to use variety and numbers to your advantage. Think thats the only way we will make progress here
(y)Copy that Team Leader ... I’ve got all 10 aircraft out to 5 destinations as I type. ETA on the 1st due back is 20 minutes ... I’ll plug in a SG before it hits the tarmac. I kinda’ got a late start since it seems I’m always the absolute last person on the face of the planet that ever gets the update/event.:arghh:o_O(n):ROFLMAO:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
(y)Copy that Team Leader ... I’ve got all 10 aircraft out to 5 destinations as I type. ETA on the 1st due back is 20 minutes ... I’ll plug in a SG before it hits the tarmac. I kinda’ got a late start since it seems I’m always the absolute last person on the face of the planet that ever gets the update/event.:arghh:o_O(n):ROFLMAO:
Meh you haven't missed much. You'll be fine

One think not mentioned are the 16 pax buildings for 3100 lab flasks. That’s a good sized building for those needing more passengers
The children school, for 1900 flasks, gives 10 pass per 6 hours, which means the double per hour...
So, I think that those should be acquired first ;)

Top Bottom