Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Back to School Cannot complete

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz
I have completed all. Received all.... However can not complete.
Bug ?

Anybody else have this issue
bts.png

Could be worse - I play on the web version, and we still haven't got the event!

GI Support advise:-
"Unfortunately, the Back to School event was partially canceled due to technical reasons, so the web version of the game doesn't have access to this challenge. I can definitely see how this situation may be frustrating! Our team is doing our best to make future events immune to any type of technical difficulties, and hopefully, you'll be able to enjoy the next event fully!
Should you come across any other questions, please let me know."

and then sent me a survey on how they were doing!

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]

"Unfortunately, the Back to School event was partially canceled due to technical reasons, so the web version of the game doesn't have access to this challenge. I can definitely see how this situation may be frustrating! Our team is doing our best to make future events immune to any type of technical difficulties, and hopefully, you'll be able to enjoy the next event fully!

I play on Trail as well and didn't get the event. I didn't even bother contacting support because they never help.

The fact that they sent you a survey @ItsRalphy - 🤣

I can only do SMH...
I guess mine situation is not bad as I thought.
When I reported my issued to AC, they gave me two lucky tickets.
However, I don’t need to use lucky ticket to earn event points since AC already giving players the extra point if you have selected buildings.

Well, still, let’s enjoy weekend!
😊

Top Bottom