Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

ATTENTION ALL GIFT SEEKERS- PLEASE READ!!!

Though one person doesn't make a difference, I am here to tell all users that I am unable to send gifts

For some unknown reason, I haven't been able to send gifts to anyone!

It keeps on saying that I can send '0' more gifts today. :angry:

So I am very sorry to all people who have asked for gifts from me and were unable to receive any. :(

I do thank all of you for the gifts received so far; sped up a lot of my building processes.

Thank you!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
how i use gift received.

hey rajesh,

So when you receive a gift, its stored in your warehouse. The game will automatically queue that item up if needed or count it as inventory when upgrading buildings. You can view your inventory by clicking on the 'box' icon, this is your warehouse inventory broken down into buildings, planes (this is where you would sell one when no longer needed), items/other, and bonuses. You can use any of these from here as well. For instance if you wanted to get more fuel and had a couple Fuel (3) you can use them from here. Same with the bonuses.

Also, get involved with the daily trade thread!

https://www.airportcitygame.com/forum/4-airport-city-item-trading/

You'll meet many neighbors here and can get a lot of items that you'll need.

Hope that helps.

Top Bottom