Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS "Attention! Action unavailable" pop-up

helloArnaud

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03204jw39
Username
helloArnaud
Hi guys,

Am I the only one to randomly get a lot of "Action unavailable" pop-up when trying to collect PAX, start a flight or move buildings? Basically any action you can do.

Also, it sometimes seems that it is impossible to "click" to collect something, like nothing is happening.

I didn't get it once in the last version.

Thank you for your feedback.

Attachments

• IMG_5433-min.PNG
    IMG_5433-min.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 78
Last edited:
I am on Android and am having this problem quite regularly. I have trouble collecting from buildings and scrolling. I am able to collect if I scroll to reset the hit boxes. Same with the "Action Unavailable", I have to scroll the screen in order to perform the action(if it lets me scroll). It is quite annoying.
There was an in game update today for both android and iOS. If you notice the update, relaunch the app just afterwards. It is supposed to fix the issue

There was an in game update today for both android and iOS. If you notice the update, relaunch the app just afterwards. It is supposed to fix the issue
Hmm, interesting I didn't encounter issue, been fine from initial update. There are times when game "unresponsive" on clicks but just waited and cleared up - happens often.

Biggest issue I've experienced lately is dialog boxes failing to load which causes game to freeze up and screen goes white'ish, can't x out of dialog and have to reset game.

Hmm, interesting I didn't encounter issue, been fine from initial update. There are times when game "unresponsive" on clicks but just waited and cleared up - happens often.

Biggest issue I've experienced lately is dialog boxes failing to load which causes game to freeze up and screen goes white'ish, can't x out of dialog and have to reset game.
I had that also, but before this update. Only way to get out is kill the app and restart. As if the App was trying to open a new pop up that was never delivered...

no update as of 8:37pm EST
The last unofficial word was it's now out of GI's (the maker of the game. this is just a fan site, no official ties to the game company GI (GameInsight.) control so you might want to reach out to them on Facebook or directly:

Top Bottom