Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Anyone got Android Airport city running on virtual box?

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Hi all,

I'm trying to restore some apps from a broken tablet, one of them is airport city. I'm using android 4,4 on a virtual machine. Most of the apps are running well (so important data is restored), but airport city won't run at all (not a fresh install, not the restore), anyone got it running? It's for my old game, where I still have an astronaut academy and a x'mas tree :)

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I will try goeting.
I backup using Titanium Backup as well as Helium (so I do have 2 backups available). Restoring to a phone won't work (from tablet to phone doesn't work with airport city), but since virtualbox will give you a tablet interface I figured it would maybe work.

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
He seems to be an expert on running Airport City on all sort of Windows machine and virtualisation.
No, I'm not ;) I used to play AC on (several) Windows machine(s) using Bluestacks. As I just PM'ed to Mel, this stopped working about a year ago, after some update.
Since then, I tried several virtualization solutions and I can make several Android games work, except AC ...

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
Just curios, have you tried it using WindwosAndroid 4.0?
yes. This is even worse, because the WindowsAndroid keeps crashing on startup! So I'm not even able to install AC, I never get passed the home screen of Android ;)

The only thing I haven't really tried is the SDK that you use when you are an Android-app programmer.

Top Bottom