Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Another Useless Bonus To Get Us To Buy Tokens.

D

Deleted member 5399

Hmmm
Mystery Super Bonus Ehhh??
Let's see. A Jar of Diogenes good for those at lower levels to gain experience, but useless to those players capped out at level 55 in Windows, or other inoperable platforms.
One possible horn, only to use once for all them tokens??? just to get my bonus boxes from my rocket gardens, space monuments, etc. No thanks, I'll wait 24 hours.
Oh and my all time favorite, (what a joke this is) A Friend In Need!!!! A really good bonus that lasts for 7 days, and one gets to collect 10 items from visiting neighbors. WOW!!! HOW VERY THOUGHTFUL. NOT!!!
What a waste since I only get to visit Madeline Airborne and no other neighbors anyway.
Nope GI!!! Don't expect me to buy into this. I already have items to gain experience that are useless. And any friends I need are right here in forums.
Sow me, (us) some improvement in our game, and maybe, just maybe some will start playing again, and they might even spend some real money again.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hmmm
Mystery Super Bonus Ehhh??
Let's see. A Jar of Diogenes good for those at lower levels to gain experience, but useless to those players capped out at level 55 in Windows, or other inoperable platforms.
One possible horn, only to use once for all them tokens??? just to get my bonus boxes from my rocket gardens, space monuments, etc. No thanks, I'll wait 24 hours.
Oh and my all time favorite, (what a joke this is) A Friend In Need!!!! A really good bonus that lasts for 7 days, and one gets to collect 10 items from visiting neighbors. WOW!!! HOW VERY THOUGHTFUL. NOT!!!
What a waste since I only get to visit Madeline Airborne and no other neighbors anyway.
Nope GI!!! Don't expect me to buy into this. I already have items to gain experience that are useless. And any friends I need are right here in forums.
Sow me, (us) some improvement in our game, and maybe, just maybe some will start playing again, and they might even spend some real money again.
There are few new collections, that you can get those bonuses as reward. I got few already...

Top Bottom