Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Android neighbours are all away!!

Hi fellow pilots,

First time posting but have been lurking for awhile. I am an IOS player, 3 iPads and 1 iPhone and have been playing Airport City for almost 2 years now but for the past several weeks I have not been able to visit any of my Android neighbours. We exchange gifts with no problem, I just cannot visit and collect from their cities. This happened at exactly the same time on all 4 of my games, 3 at level 50, one at level 46.

I have read posts where this has happened to other IOS users also so I am not alone, just strange the bug hit all my games at the same time. I have been missing the benefit of collecting from planetariums...:(

I just realized lately I am able to visit the Android neighbours I have added recently so I would like to have some new neighbours who have multiple planetariums please so I can visit and collect while waiting for G! to fix this problem.

If you are willing to help this AC addict, please send neighbour requests to:

Wabbitgirl
Wabbitgirl2
BullwinkleMoose
Rocky61

Thanks and happy flying,
Wabbitgirl

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Hi Wabbitgirl, do I know you from somewhere :)?
You've got a good one with M22, he's got 10 planetariums. Very impressive.

Come on android players, become neighbors with this Canadian cartoon fan :D.

This might be a handy link. Some players have listed how many planetariums they have. No codes, but you can find that in their profile.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...on-buildings-to-visit.5569/page-7#post-103410

Thanks for the link Erik. I will wait and see if anyone wants to add me first. I did hear back from one person who I have now added to my games and I can visit him from all of them.....now if G! can just fix my older neighbours....oops, not old as in age, old as in having you as a neighbour for a long time....:)

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
None of your neighbour requests showed up on my games.....:(
The neighbor request function seems a bit shaky recently. I've also had requests ending up in cyberspace, or potential neighbors were still in my waiting list while they thought that everything was fine.
M22 has 2 games: m22, ag5cnug (main tablet game) + m23, ao5i9f7 (phone game).
You might want to try to add him from yr side, and see how that goes.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
Thanks for the link Erik. I will wait and see if anyone wants to add me first. I did hear back from one person who I have now added to my games and I can visit him from all of them.....now if G! can just fix my older neighbours....oops, not old as in age, old as in having you as a neighbour for a long time....:)
Only one ? I thought there would be more... I just hope they did not disappear into the black hole as well.:cautious:

The neighbor request function seems a bit shaky recently. I've also had requests ending up in cyberspace, or potential neighbors were still in my waiting list while they thought that everything was fine.
M22 has 2 games: m22, ag5cnug (main tablet game) + m23, ao5i9f7 (phone game).
You might want to try to add him from yr side, and see how that goes.

Thanks Erik, I have added M22 and M23 successfully to my games. Let's hope they show up on his end as well.

Top Bottom