Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for Monday 24rd September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
Hi all,

I've sent out quite a few gifts, mostly rope blocks, and I'll send a few more later.

All I need urgently are 3 Sandbags and 3 Rope Blocks to complete my airship dock.

Thanks

[quote name='cap'n5' timestamp='1348477688' post='12481']
@Bali2 - sent handling line (BaliHi disappeared from my friends list a while ago - sorry!)
[/quote]

Hi Cap'n5, long time no hear from you!
I can't find you on Bali2 neighbour list!!!
I will see whether there are any gifts coming in from you.

Thank you to more people who sent me Beacons:
br3tt, Joe, Connie, xAmazingx, Adrian.
That makes it 16 beacons of 20 incoming gifts (80%).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Thanks for the rope block, Adrian (aka "needs radar")! Wish I could help you with sand bags or rope blocks but I'll send you fuel additives as do I have those in my inventory :blush:

@ Bali - Yes, I've not been on the forum for a while but I am still playing and gifting (mostly a mixture of returns or fuel/meals). Hopefully we'll sort out the friends list glitch....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajn4vbc
Username
MrK
Thanks for everyone's help over the weekend, it's much appreciated! I'm now on the scrounge for items for a lvl 4 Town Hall as per my sig, thanks. Will be sending more gifts later on today.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
you are very quick ! i get all the rope :)
Thank you all for the help till now

user name : bibigarf
friend code : aln6ipd

need list:
Airship Dock - 3 X Sandbag
Flight Catering Facility - 2 X Packaging Machines
Fuel station (level 3) -4 X reinforced frame + 4 x transmitter + 2 x triple wire

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Hi all,
@ nishit: did you receive my shredder yesterday?
@ bali hi: you are not longer in my neighbour list ( only bali 2). I tried to added you, but I get no message... Strange
I will send items later this day

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
BTW I still need the items for the airdock... So rope blocks, handling lines and channel bar....

Thanks to all of you ...:):)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Zenmie,

I am ocassionally having usernames appearing in my neighbour list (usually Level 35s).
Maybe you are one of those that become usernames. Not a good sign :mad:

Bali you're not on my list either for Sophie and I thought you were, I still have Bali2 and I've added BaliHi. Hope it works!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom