Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Altimeter-what's up with it?

My repairs are stopped for 8 hours each week because I don't have an altimeter. I'm not going to pay 10 cash to buy a second repair slot nor pay 1 cash for the altimeter. I don't have friendly trading relations with the few people who can gift one. I can't find where they can be obtained. Are others in the same boat? Have I missed something?
What's up with the altimeter?

I got the second repair slot by mistake because the pop ups..at the end it's been really good to have a second slot....i can fix the other planes while a have a blue delta or a jumbo inside...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
I got the second repair slot by mistake because the pop ups..at the end it's been really good to have a second slot....i can fix the other planes while a have a blue delta or a jumbo inside...

Yeah, me too... But still I'm peeved that i lost my 10 gc by mistake :-\
btw now I have 20 altimeters in my inventory.. So my second repair base slot is pretty useless

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Yeah, me too... But still I'm peeved that i lost my 10 gc by mistake :-\
btw now I have 20 altimeters in my inventory.. So my second repair base slot is pretty useless

How did you amass that many??? If I reach 5 in my inventory I'm feeling good!

Top Bottom