Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliances Needed

Device
  1. Android
My buddy and I are looking for a couple daily players to join our alliance, Thunderstruck. Tired of non committed players... We are both level 60 with over 30,000 passengers weekly, been in top 500 since it started.

Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
abg7evb
Username
RobM
My buddy and I are looking for a couple daily players to join our alliance, Thunderstruck. Tired of non committed players... We are both level 60 with over 30,000 passengers weekly, been in top 500 since it started.

Thanks!

Sorry, it's Thunderstorm

Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
abg7evb
Username
RobM
Hey,

I just purchased the Alliance building but what is it for? What is an alliance in the context of the game? Thanks

By purchasing building you can start and manage your own alliance with up to four players. Collectively your alliance gain points for number of passengers you send. If you get in the weekly top 500 you get awards.

Top Bottom