Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w73jt3w
Username
!angel
Hi everyone i'm back,ya know my game has Crashed so many times that i was thinkin about it and the last time i was in KBs alliance he was 4/4 lol and now i can't even rejoin him because when i got my game back it wanted me to join a alliance but Knight Fliers is 14/14 oh well.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
Are you looking for another alliance to join in? You can join us in Antares. We're looking for a 5th and 6th members to join us. Usually we Rank between 100 and 150.

No stress or high demands. The only requirement to join is to provide a minimum of 15,000 passengers weekly.

If you wanna join, just tell me and I'll kick out one of my support games so you can join us.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
If you usually do the same number of flights with the same frequency and with the same planes, you can make an estimate calculation.

For example, if you send 3 times a day 4 turboprops (38 passengers):
3 times/day x 4 planes x 38 passengers x 7 days = 3192 passengers/week

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jbfccl
Username
SaintCity
I'd say I'll get over the 15'000 in good weeks but only do about 10'000 in bad weeks. Still possible to join your alliance?

Top Bottom