Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance Owner switched

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
030mwiywi
Username
Iván Romero F20
Hello,

This last week I was transferred the ownership of the alliance I was part of. I did not have the Alliance headquarters so I got this warning that we are not getting into the classification. I decided to build the Alliance headquarters and I still get that message. I don¡t know if it is a kind of bug or ift he game just checks If I have one at the end of the week. Can you shed some light here? Cause I am thinking of dissolving it and start my own alliance from scratch.

Thank you!

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hello,

This last week I was transferred the ownership of the alliance I was part of. I did not have the Alliance headquarters so I got this warning that we are not getting into the classification. I decided to build the Alliance headquarters and I still get that message. I don¡t know if it is a kind of bug or ift he game just checks If I have one at the end of the week. Can you shed some light here? Cause I am thinking of dissolving it and start my own alliance from scratch.

Thank you!
Strange - I've not come across this one before. Have you sent a ticket to support?
They are generally good at resolving problems, as long as you can clearly explain the problem to them.

Top Bottom