Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

airship dock

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
I completed my airship dock just by sending flights out and getting the parts that way, I didn't spend any greens at all. Took quite a while to get the parts mind you!

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Yup you just have to send out flights, lots of them. You can get items from your neighbours (rope block, handling line and the other thing), but the sand bags only drop from flights. Took me quite a while to collect these.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
nope - sandbags can be gifted (just like bracelets) - just need to find the right people :shy:

*looks at your sig* Woah when did that happen? :blink: I've been on this site for months and haven't seen anyone who can gift bracelets! Looks like you got all the rare items, sandbag, travel guide, fuel 20, altimeter, the dfs items, wow! You must be a popular neighbour lol ;)

You must be a popular neighbour lol ;)

So popular, that TDV got spamed with 300+ neighbour request.
Luckily, I was in line before the wave crashed on him...

TDV,
another player here Air Cannilas has the exact Tab 8.9 + Honeycomb 3.2 + v 1.64 I am using, but he/she can visit neighbours. After reading that, I clicked on a suggested new neighbour (low level 7), and I managed to visit his/her airport. But only that one time.

I still cannot visit my current neighbours.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
@ Bali - yes I did see that post - Let me see how much time I get with the apk to test it out....

this thing called work, family , life etc seem to get into the way of AC :wub:

Top Bottom