Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City on iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started playing 4 days ago using the iPad (iOS) app. I've tried adding some usernames here as friends/neighbors through the app. As expected, I get a "Sorry this username is not found" message.

Is anyone here playing on the iPad? I haven't been able to find a site like this for those playing on Android or iPad. Does anyone have any leads?

Thanks in advance.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Hey FLJim,

Yeah, everyone on this site is using some type of Droid device. Now my son is playing this game on my wife's iPad, can get you his username to add if you want.

Hey Dave, in case you happen to read this, think we can add a new pinned thread to the main page for iPad users or do you see that getting way too confusing?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
I think we should start a daily thread just for Ipad users, I'm playing on mine my username is Vangees but I'm not going to be a frequent player on that since it stays home.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Can anyone advise whether the iPhone and iPad versions of airport city are compatable? IE, can someone with the iPad version add someone that is playing on the iPhone? Im guessing they would be as its just ios, just wanted to make sure though!

They unfortunately are not Dave. I tried becoming neighbors with my son's game on the iPad and like FLJ said, the user name isn't found.

Device
  1. iPad
I play iPad version. I've added neighbours given by the system but no one replied. There's 72 on the waiting list already. But when I added names myself ( mostly from FB comments) I made neighbours with all of them. Don't you find it fishy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom