Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AIRPORT CITY IS UPDATED

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
Airport city has been updated for Vktontekte users,

Why is it taking so long to get to Facebook & mobile users?

Also I have been looking at other members airports from the Vktontekte site & their airports have more buildings then facebook & mobile users have, that isn't including the new buildings that will be added from the collections.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Airport city has been updated for Vktontekte users,

Why is it taking so long to get to Facebook & mobile users?

Also I have been looking at other members airports from the Vktontekte site & their airports have more buildings then facebook & mobile users have, that isn't including the new buildings that will be added from the collections.
I think they are going "step-by-step". Even iOS and Android updates are not sinchronized, same time for both platforms. Maybe they are stil testing, so we can hope will be bugs-free, what is most important for me...

I would like, that instead of GI just published one picture with new Runway and new plane, they should announce, what we can expect in new update... But, as community here, so many users, together we can quickly find all changes. And bugs :D

Top Bottom