Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Destinations

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
I found 7 destinations that haven't made it over to iOS or android devices yet

(I have seen postcards so I know these destinations do exist but I don't know how you fly to them)

Bologna
Detroit
Milan
Mallorca
Zanzibar
Bora Bora
Phuket

Also I've been told there was a flight to Coventry but I have not seen any proof of this

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Do you know that VK/FB version and ios/Android are 2 different platforms and some features and destinations are made only for VK/FB version and won't come on mobile platforms and some features of mobile can't come in FB/VK version.
They are 2 different platforms

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
I understand that they are 2 different platforms, but Ivan said at the start of the year / end of last year 'that the big story from FB will be going to mobile devices, (I'm guessing the big story is the episodes) so why can't other flights make it mobile?

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I understand that they are 2 different platforms, but Ivan said at the start of the year / end of last year 'that the big story from FB will be going to mobile devices, (I'm guessing the big story is the episodes) so why can't other flights make it mobile?
2015 hasn't ended yet and FYI, let them first resolve issues of current update and roll out update to ios & wimdows player's.

Top Bottom