Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City comes to Apple! (iphone/ipad)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
I've been waiting for this for a long time! I guess I will now be able to play on my android phone and Ipad. Hopefully we will be able to exchange gifts :unsure:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Just downloaded the game yesterday on my Ipad and I'm a little disappointed that I can't exchange gifts between my android game and the apple game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Also, do you know if they are giving out the weekend special codes for the Ipad and if so, where can we find them at?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
I don't know the code but I know you have to put a username and mine is Eva. There are weekend codes and for the Ipad one its 60-27-20-57

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
I won't be really playing that game though since my phone is with me at all times that's my frequent game but I probably will be on the weekends or late afternoons. My 4 year might even be the one to play and mess with it since he does with all my other games...His favorite one is Flow!

Top Bottom