Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash is coming

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hey everyone, Age of Ash will be the first event in July. So get our your Institute of Volcanology right away.

Did you know the Institute of Volcanology is based on the 1501 Broadway building aka the Paramount Building?

1625694429493.png
1625743273195.png
1625694438957.png

Located in Manhattan, this building was designed by Rapp and Rapp and completed in 1927. It served as the Paramount Pictures headquarters on Broadway. The Rapp brothers designed many theaters for Paramount. The twelve stars around the clock face echo the stars in the Paramount logo.

1625694750668.png

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Hey everyone, Age of Ash will be the first event in July. So get our your Institute of Volcanology right away.

Did you know the Institute of Volcanology is based on the 1501 Broadway building aka the Paramount Building?

View attachment 55565 View attachment 55716View attachment 55566

Located in Manhattan, this building was designed by Rapp and Rapp and completed in 1927. It served as the Paramount Pictures headquarters on Broadway. The Rapp brothers designed many theaters for Paramount. The twelve stars around the clock face echo the stars in the Paramount logo.

View attachment 55567
Interesting information there I had to spend 8-10 weeks in rehab a few years ago. Fred was very quiet stubborn for nurses and PT sessions as he was quite elderly and broke his hip falling downstairs into his basement.

BUT see Fred was the guy you went to back in the days when The Paramount and others like it were needing those huge organs fixed, installed, designed etc
Fred was the go to guy.

As theaters were being demolished, Fred rescued an organ and created his own little theater in Caledonia WI 'In His Basement'

Unfortunately it failed to meet the fire code and was shut down, and Fred was in the process of working on his mini theater anyhow when he fell

Sadly Fred never saw his works of art ever again.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Interesting information there I had to spend 8-10 weeks in rehab a few years ago. Fred was very quiet stubborn for nurses and PT sessions as he was quite elderly and broke his hip falling downstairs into his basement.

BUT see Fred was the guy you went to back in the days when The Paramount and others like it were needing those huge organs fixed, installed, designed etc
Fred was the go to guy.

As theaters were being demolished, Fred rescued an organ and created his own little theater in Caledonia WI 'In His Basement'

Unfortunately it failed to meet the fire code and was shut down, and Fred was in the process of working on his mini theater anyhow when he fell

Sadly Fred never saw his works of art ever again.
Is Fred one of the Rapp brothers? I know there were actually 3

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Is Fred one of the Rapp brothers? I know there were actually 3
https://journaltimes.com/news/local...cle_ffc60bf4-1735-52d6-86fb-dff3875d73b8.html .

there is the link to a brief story. As for me, the little bit of time I spent with Fred in that rehab, I will cherish forever

Day 1 hour 1 I knew a grumbling old man who would not eat and spoke to no one When I left though he had spoken to me and I was there for him, I was told he regressed once again and passed away soon after

Cherish those moments some still have with the elderly

Attachments

• Fred Hermes.PNG
    Fred Hermes.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 77

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
https://journaltimes.com/news/local...cle_ffc60bf4-1735-52d6-86fb-dff3875d73b8.html .

there is the link to a brief story. As for me, the little bit of time I spent with Fred in that rehab, I will cherish forever

Day 1 hour 1 I knew a grumbling old man who would not eat and spoke to no one When I left though he had spoken to me and I was there for him, I was told he regressed once again and passed away soon after

Cherish those moments some still have with the elderly
Wow, he was seriously committed. That basement is amazing.

Top Bottom