Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash discussion

(…)
. One thing I have noticed more of in events lately is the coding for mission tasks seems to actively look for and assign tasks that take more time and (potentially) greenies to complete. For example, I have received the "Visit a Country House (x10)" at least 3-4 times so far. Every time I have received that task, it has been shortly after I collected passengers, thus begins a 4-hour refresh wait.
(…)
I think you had just “bad luck”. It’s possible that the chances of getting more difficult tasks are higher, but in my opinion, it doesn’t make sense to have those chances linked to the current state of each players game, as in the example you gave. I mean, it’s possible that getting visits to country houses has higher chances to occur than other (easier) tasks, but in no way linked to the time counter .

Scott85625

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20YCHGERW
Username
Old Hippy
Im feeling the pain. Im on day 3 of trying to get Magnetite and im 0-27. Im also finding out for items you need to fly to get , if its a task they are found very seldom. If its not a task its found very never. Im trying to get heat proof gloves and I'm currently 0-64 flights using different planes and locations.

vulfgar

500+ Star Club
Angie
Use bonuses, like dice, bowl of riches, lucky cat, sky captain, junior pilot or somil6to increase drop rate from planes. To get the right minerals from vulcano is hard, the only way is to use the jackhammer as often as you can. I've waited several days to get right mineral, but manage the daily tasks from 400 and 180 missions.

Scott85625

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20YCHGERW
Username
Old Hippy
Im feeling the pain. Im on day 3 of trying to get Magnetite and im 0-27. Im also finding out for items you need to fly to get , if its a task they are found very seldom. If its not a task its found very never. Im trying to get heat proof gloves and I'm currently 0-64 flights using different planes and locations.
Update got the Magnetite after 32 trips to the volcano. The gloves Im still waiting currently 0-112 flights.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
The gloves Im still waiting currently 0-112 flights.
Are you sure you're flying to the right destinations? Remember that there are two collections that drop for planes (one gives you Institutes of Volcanology, and the other gives you Ranger Planes). I went a day or two without the item I needed dropping - until I realized I wasn't even flying to the right destinations.

Top Bottom