Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android after upgrade

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvpg08
Username
Vas Pan
after the upgrade he saw me as a thief. the alliance did not see it. clearing data. I don't see the alliance building anymore, I have no alliance, and in the spring I lost what I was doing.
in tech support screen i can't write and send photos

after the upgrade he saw me as a thief. the alliance did not see it. clearing data. I don't see the alliance building anymore, I have no alliance, and in the spring I lost what I was doing.
in tech support screen i can't write and send photos
Did you get the 2nd update to 7.13.28? That is supposedly fixing the problems. Hope it works for you. If not, you can use the link to "Official Website" at the bottom right of this page to contact GI.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvpg08
Username
Vas Pan
Did you get the 2nd update to 7.13.28? That is supposedly fixing the problems. Hope it works for you. If not, you can use the link to "Official Website" at the bottom right of this page to contact GI.
I have this version

Attachments

• airport.png
    airport.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 109

Constant Phoenix

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Constant Phoenix
Hi I have been doing the new adventure with the update and been getting the snow drops 390 total and I can't get the daily rewards, it says I need to participate in an adventure? Amazon android.
My second game on a another device has no problem, Android.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks @crescent moon
Edit: not sure who did what but it is working on now, I did nothing, thanks who ever did it ,

Last edited:
Top Bottom