Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Advert issues

BobbinsPilot

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209mxmo3
Username
BobbinsPilot
Has anyone else noticed that the dream vegas advert is automatically opening the Windows Store and no reward is given for watching the video?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03cds96a
Username
Stevo
Has anyone else noticed that the dream vegas advert is automatically opening the Windows Store and no reward is given for watching the video?
Yes I have had the same problem while changing the daily tasks.At the end of the ad,it goes straight into the Microsoft store.
The tasks did change after each ad though.

tempcheck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Yup, a couple of other threads about it...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20my0rd70
Username
sarvesh
This is on Windows 10 Laptop::
I am not getting ads at all for more than a week now... Unable to get the required items for building upgrades.. :( If I restart the game, the button shows "Speed-up for free" but if I click that nothing happens. Next time the button says "Unavailable".
Not sure if it is going to be fixed in the next release.
Awaiting the ads to be back soon.....

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03cds96a
Username
Stevo
I also use Windows 10 laptop.
The same thing happened to me week before last regarding ads showing unavailable.
This lasted about 2 days before seemingly correcting itself overnight.
Restarting the game or laptop did not have any affect.
Everything now however is back to normal other than the issue highlighted above.
I hope that you guys get the problem sorted soon.(y)

Top Bottom