Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Adding a new pilot.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04xnimmxh
Username
VéroF11
Hello everyone.
I need your ideas to find a solution to a problem. I want to add a new pilot to my game. Impossible. I can't add it, nor him in the other direction.
I asked members of my Facebook group to test as well. Nobody gets there. The friendship code is the correct one we checked.
I tried through windows app, through GI app, through gameinsight.com as well.
I take all ideas

Véronique

Hello everyone.
I need your ideas to find a solution to a problem. I want to add a new pilot to my game. Impossible. I can't add it, nor him in the other direction.
I asked members of my Facebook group to test as well. Nobody gets there. The friendship code is the correct one we checked.
I tried through windows app, through GI app, through gameinsight.com as well.
I take all ideas

Véronique
Hmmm... The only time this has happened to me is when I tried to add a player but we were already neighbors.
Can you tell us what happens when you try to enter the code? i.e., Does it just do nothing when you click on the search symbol? Or do you get some sort of error?
Only other way to add someone as a neighbor is to visit their city if they are in the same event competition as you, or if they are in a ranked alliance in the leaderboard.
(You can also send me a PM with that person's code and I can see what happens when I try to add them)

Top Bottom