Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Active players needed (update: all places taken)

Aero City

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zjwig06
Username
Aero City
Hello,

We are a Level 4 active alliance and we seek active players who would complete atleast 2 tasks per week. As we are removing some inactive players, we have ample spaces for new players. Let me know, if you want to be part of the alliance.

Regards
The Peacekeepers - Alliance

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sw4o7t7
Username
Cj77
Hello,

We are a Level 4 active alliance and we seek active players who would complete atleast 2 tasks per week. As we are removing some inactive players, we have ample spaces for new players. Let me know, if you want to be part of the alliance.

Regards
The Peacekeepers - Alliance
Hello I am in an alliance level 3 almost 4 with no way of communicating with them. Last week I was the only one who completed all 3 alliance tasks. Some other players barely contribute and i would like to join an active alliance I can communicate with thanks.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sw4o7t7
Username
Cj77
@Cj77 You will find good players in our alliance. We mostly cross 70% target. I am sending you a neighbour request. Please accept. Then you need to leave the existing alliance so that I can send an alliance invite.
Thank you. Do you have a way of communicating as well or do you do that here?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sw4o7t7
Username
Cj77
Yes, we have a thread in Area 51, However we add new members to the thread only after completing a week's task. Every alliance member except one are here in this platform.
No problem. I will check in here regular then. Thanks.

Top Bottom