Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Accidental Green On Pad - No QL but hopeful one might join - LAUNCHED

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x0m6k5p
Username
dubJ
I made the famous mistake of hitting the start new launch button when I didn't intend to.

Currently on the pad if anyone would like to join. If anyone brings a QL please feel free to take first as payment for bailing me out as I'm trying to complete the even like most of us.

Thanks all!

I made the famous mistake of hitting the start new launch button when I didn't intend to.

Currently on the pad if anyone would like to join. If anyone brings a QL please feel free to take first as payment for bailing me out as I'm trying to complete the even like most of us.

Thanks all!
Sent request from a support. Also please see this thread for a QL party tomorrow

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x0m6k5p
Username
dubJ
@Anton01 thanks - I just accepted the request. I'll send a request to your main account if thats OK?

And thanks for the heads up on the launch thread, I became neighbours with Ken Kyu Air earlier today.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x0m6k5p
Username
dubJ
Thank you very much for the help - much appreciated! I will start adding fuel again to launch within the next 45mins.

Top Bottom