Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android AC on the new Kit Kat 4.4

I just have new Android system update called Kit Kat 4.4 replacing the old Jelly Bean on Nexus 7.

After the updating is done. I try to start Airport City and .. BOOM ..!!
The zoom factor is unbearable. Everything becoming so big even on 75%.
Especially the buttons and icons. It becoming hindrance to playing comfort.
(Update: the buildings is still on the same size, just buttons and icons blow up blocking the view)

Be prepared guys ..

I just have new Android system update called Kit Kat 4.4 replacing the old Jelly Bean on Nexus 7.

Be prepared guys ..

Thank you for posting your experience of AC on Kit Kat.
As usual, something always mess up during upgrades (partly GI fault, partly Android complexity).

I guess I will delay upgrading my Galaxy Nexus & Nexus 7 until they solve the issue.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
Yep, thanks for the heads-up Juvenal. I'm gonna sit out and wait for a bit before I update--if ever--my Nexus 7 (2013). My Nexus 4 is still actually on 4.2. :) I didn't even want to upgrade to 4.3. I like stability. :) Nexus 7 is on 4.3.

(Update: the buildings is still on the same size, just buttons and icons blow up blocking the view)

Be prepared guys ..

Be prepared guys ..

Hi Juvenal,

I finally upgraded my Nexus 7 today to OS 4.4.4, and *boom* I got the blown up screen too.
Have you been playing like this for so long? It's quite unbearable!
I can't believe that they have not rectified this after 8 months?!!

The funny thing is, the exact same version of the game has normal screen under 4.2 Jellybean, but screen was blown up under OS 4.3 and OS 4.4.

diwata, how about you? What version OS are you using right now?

Hi Juvenal,

I finally upgraded my Nexus 7 today to OS 4.4.4, and *boom* I got the blown up screen too.

The funny thing is, the exact same version of the game has normal screen under 4.2 Jellybean, but screen was blown up under OS 4.3 and OS

Yes this is unbearable and yes I'm still playing the game.
Guilty.
After a while is like playing Airport City with magnifying glass but just on the side

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Hi Juvenal,

The funny thing is, the exact same version of the game has normal screen under 4.2 Jellybean, but screen was blown up under OS 4.3 and OS 4.4.

diwata, how about you? What version OS are you using right now?

I have Android 4.3. I am lazy when it comes to updating my OS. I don't understand what you guys mean by 'blown up screen'. Mine seems normal or maybe I'm just used to it? :confused:

I have Android 4.3. I am lazy when it comes to updating my OS. I don't understand what you guys mean by 'blown up screen'. Mine seems normal or maybe I'm just used to it? :confused:

I guess by blown up, it looks like what it would playing on a smaller screen phone.
But after playing a while on the Nexus 7, I got used to it.

But whenever I switched to the tablet, everything seems so small again (and you can see more of the city).

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I guess by blown up, it looks like what it would playing on a smaller screen phone.
But after playing a while on the Nexus 7, I got used to it.

But whenever I switched to the tablet, everything seems so small again (and you can see more of the city).

Hmm... that explains it. I always play on tablet. Phones are just too small for me, even if it is Nexus 5.

Top Bottom