Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

About the Winter dream or any other medal

I cannot start any thread in the Airport City Quest Reward forum.
The reason for that the medal not ready yet.
Maybe Dave dont want to make a medal for this event who know.
If i start a thread and the members post a screenshot later if any delay or no award from Dave then i have to delete the thread.
Please members just wait when @Dave be online up to now i didnt send him any messages because these days many of you busy with families its holidays and we all have to respect that.
No need to tag Dave or send PM asking for the medal.
We can wait the medal it will not run away from you, now or later you will get it guys no worries.
Thank you for understand.
Happy Holidays

Last edited:
A reminder,
I notes that some members start to post a screenshot in wrong thread Holiday Rush 2021 is not the Winter Dream 2021 event so please wait @Dave when he start a thread for the Winter Dream 2021 event.
All screenshot for the winter dream 2021 event posted in any other threads will be deleted.
Who want to post the screenshot for the previous event Holiday Rush 2021 contact me because that thread is closed for now .
Thank you for understand

Last edited:
Top Bottom