Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A Song of Ice and Fire - Warning SPOILER ALERT

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
i finished reading A Dance with Dragons and after that i flipped out, i mean .. he was my favorite character - the "chosen one".
is he dead or is just another fakeout death chapter, like Chaterine and Lady Stoneheart ??
any Game of Thrones fans ??
sorry if i ruined the movie/book but i put the spoiler alert :whistle:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Surely you are not surprised by any death of a character anymore?
This is one of the characteristics Georgre RR Martin writing.
He makes unexpected decisions regarding plot etc and is one of the reasons his books are so unpredictable and keeps the readership through this long series.
Also I think he stated in an interview that he had too many characters and things became unweildly so that he would wind them up...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
ok but if Jon stays dead who will continue the story from the wall, lady melisandre, the queen ?? i hope not otherwise he will ruin the story (for me)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Heh I was still shocked he killed Ned off! I actually thought they would have changed that for the television series.
I do like his style and his take on the world, there are no super characters that cannot die, instead characters are prone to make mistakes or errors of judgement or just meet someone/thing better than they are.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
[quote="Phantom, post: 36922, member: 1117"]if you saw the movie before reading the book i don;t think ned's death would be a shock, Sean Bean always dies o_O[/quote]
I guess you need to blame his agent/manager for ensuring he does not get a longer term contract.:LOL:
I know what you mean. Anyway I forgot to say I stopped reading the books after number 4 as I got too inpatient waiting for the next book. I will wait until 6 comes out re-read everything and grumble about why he is taking too long writing the final book:eek:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
is this joke on internet (where else) : George Martin says: "every single time someone asks me how much till next book ... I kill a Stark. "
well i hope 2013 will be the lucky year :rolleyes: until then ... season 3 on HBO

Top Bottom