Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A setting to turn off the animated symbols for the rewards

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
It may have been cute at the beginning but at least to me, those flying hats, coins and suitcases are more of a nuisance by now. For one, the coins tend to land a bit lower than the coin I clicked on and thereby, they block the coin that lies underneath them and that I would want to click on next. So I need to collect coins from the bottom up to the top but they don't always reappear in that direction, so I end up clicking on an animated coin that doesn't give me anything.
I also think that it might make the game more lightweight and thus help people with slower devices.
So I'd like an option to simply turn them off meaning that there is nothing flying around when I earn something but I simply have the earned amount added to the total shown on the top. If it's a setting, anyone who likes those animations is free to keep them.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
What's the point in slowing players down? Making the game less enjoyable on purpose? What kind of management does something like that?
Well, it makes the playtime artificially longer, so I guess it looks great on "player engagement" graph.
I have no idea why they did it. Maybe some players complained that they go out too fast, before you can notice what it was? I guess this game (like every other) is tailored more to gaining new players rather than retaining veterans.

Top Bottom