Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

a rant..................

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a7uja9a
Username
new then that i need
well as higher level players asking for stuff i have no access too only press 'return' dispite me having listed what i need on my screen name i will only send out the stuff i now need.

so if you are a level 30+ player and you get a fuel additive or landing lamp its because i suspect you will be just hitting 'return gift' so the fact i cant yet send meals, or what ever ment i was sending fuel or passengers you know something that MIGHT be useful to a higher level player.

well no more it will be what i need, as you cant be bothered to take 30 seconds to read a screen name that includes what i need, heck you dont even need to check this website.

look at peoples levels and ask yourself what did i need at that level, just dont be a zombie and hit the return gift button.

rant over, to those how take the time to either read a screen name, or look on the trading section i thank you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y16eg6
Username
LeoLion
Ummm...rather than 'rant', how about taking the approach of "Hey, I noticed that ..."

This has been, and I believe will remain, a classy and respectful forum. Not saying you are not classy, but this forum is not typical of many other gamer forums where passive/aggressive or disrespectful comments are to your advantage. Quite the opposite.

I will add you as a neighbor right now and start sending you items once my gifting counter reset.

I agree with what you had to say. I don't agree with how you brought it up.

Incidentally, sometimes gifting mistakes happen when the touchscreen registers an inadvertent swipe or close proximity finger with a double-touch...I have done it myself and others have sent me errant items unintentionally as well.

Enjoy the game!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Ummm...rather than 'rant', how about taking the approach of "Hey, I noticed that ..."

This has been, and I believe will remain, a classy and respectful forum. Not saying you are not classy, but this forum is not typical of many other gamer forums where passive/aggressive or disrespectful comments are to your advantage. Quite the opposite.

I will add you as a neighbor right now and start sending you items once my gifting counter reset.

I agree with what you had to say. I don't agree with how you brought it up.

Incidentally, sometimes gifting mistakes happen when the touchscreen registers an inadvertent swipe or close proximity finger with a double-touch...I have done it myself and others have sent me errant items unintentionally as well.

Enjoy the game!

agree Leo..

Also, I believe there are some players including me (or is it just me????... oooopsss) have some issues on neighbor's name where it is out of date and yet 'username' issue is never fixed..

And you'll never know, maybe someday those items will be useful

And you'll never know, maybe someday those items will be useful

Back when I was still on the older game, I was miffed at those people who sent me so many Landing Lamps needed for a quest I was not participating in, in the hope that it would be "returned" to them. I did return some, but I mostly ignored them...

Lo and behold, now during the Airship challenge, I have 73 Landing Lamps at my disposal.
So what Deidei said is true, sometimes the "junk" turns out to be useful!!

Top Bottom