Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A Proposal from Alliance Headquarters and Alliance Office

In the current game, league headquarters and offices are not for sale. I suggest two methods. One is to increase the selling function in the future.
The second suggestion is that your alliance office should pay an additional upgrade coin fee to upgrade to the alliance headquarters, provided,
of course, that you have withdrawn from the original alliance.
The advantage of this modification is that when the original alliance leader stops playing games, you continue to play, but you don't want to join other alliances either.
I can choose to quit the alliance, start building the alliance I lead, and continue games.

You need HQ to be able to get leadership. So, it’s a priori, not a posteriori... And you can have HQ without being leader...
So, you could do the merge of the 2 buildings as long as you are in an alliance, no further conditions needed.
I’ve read somewhere that if a leader becomes inactive for a period of time, leadership is automatically transferred to another player in the alliance, so you don’t need to resign an alliance only because the leader stopped playing.

but I do like the idea of a single upgradable building!

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
You need HQ to be able to get leadership. So, it’s a priori, not a posteriori... And you can have HQ without being leader...
So, you could do the merge of the 2 buildings as long as you are in an alliance, no further conditions needed.
I’ve read somewhere that if a leader becomes inactive for a period of time, leadership is automatically transferred to another player in the alliance, so you don’t need to resign an alliance only because the leader stopped playing.

but I do like the idea of a single upgradable building!
It will transfer. Our alliance was transferred from Husam’s game after a period of inactivity.

Top Bottom