Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A penny for your......Time?

Nit Nit

Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27edojj7w
Username
Nit
So here's a question we all have thought about, not sure if its been asked before, but I couldn't find anything through the search.

Everyone says you need to spend alot of time on this game, what is alot? I am on Android (Samsung) and through the Game Launcher, I can see how much time I've spent in-game. Obviously there is much more - time on other games, time on forum, time planning etc...but it would be interesting just to see the numbers (not guesses) that we can get for time spent on main game only. There is also a correlation btn number of starts and hours spent, so lets see the numbers if you can get them.

My stats - 923 hours, 514 ⭐

Dizzy

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20S7T4G4W
Username
COSMIC WINGS
wow i don't think i could say i know monday - friday it's all through all my shift as i work from home so that's 6hrs there and then i'm usually on it longer when i'm nothing doing anything or going anywhere when i finish work and then on saturdays and sundays once i've done the house work do the washing and ironing and cooked lunch on a sunday its then time for me to chill out and relax so that could be another 2-3 hrs a day sometimes more if i've dones everthing i need to do

so wow a lot of time

Top Bottom