Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A new place.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
I am going to change my airport, to something different. A place i only have to visit one or two times a day. Right now i get sad and/or angry, when i am playing.
I stille have the mission, to upgrade all buildings, and fly to all destinations, at least once.
At this moment i only need to finish up the tower, and then the city hall, then the flights.

This means, i would have to build residence to feed the planes, by clicking once or twice a day.
What buildings, are the best?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
I am going to change my airport, to something different. A place i only have to visit one or two times a day. Right now i get sad and/or angry, when i am playing.
I stille have the mission, to upgrade all buildings, and fly to all destinations, at least once.
At this moment i only need to finish up the tower, and then the city hall, then the flights.

This means, i would have to build residence to feed the planes, by clicking once or twice a day.
What buildings, are the best?

Dear Metrohenrik

Firstly, if this were me, I'd first of all make sure that I have one of every residential and commercial building. That will keep your neighbours happy and returning frequently.
Secondly work up to six of all the buildings which refresh from 4 to 8 hours. That way these will always be tap-able before and after work, before and after sleep, and just in case you visit a third time during the day.
Then work up to six for the buildings which refresh every 12 hours. Sometimes they will be ready when you visit, sometimes they won't.
After that, if you are still playing the game then add duplicates of the buildings which refresh every 18, 24, 48 and 72 hours.

Top Bottom