Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A more realistic city...

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
Hey guys,

in my opinion it would be FANTASTIC to see a 3d city with people and cars driving around on the streets...and with 3d buildings and a free camera that can be moved around the city and the airport/industry so you can see it from many angles. G! already did a “first step“ with the 3d planes that you can see from any side, for example when they turn around or take off. I know it would be very hard and difficult to do, but maybe in the future... Here’s a screenshot from SimCity builtIt on mobile and it could look like this in Airport City. As you can see, there are cars and people on the streets (they don’t move here, but ingame they do) and the buildings are 3d and can be seen from every angle when you turn around the camera view.

This might be impossible to do in Airport City, but let’s see... ;) It would be so cool. I would like to see your opinions :D
353B2100-2BF9-4C21-A950-6565A874374B.jpeg

Last edited:

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
Roads with cars will be difficult when lots of people are conserving space and putting in 1 block roads. The cars will be doing 3 point turns all day
Maybe there would only be people in the 1x1 and 1x2 squares, but remember the terminal parking lot road or the road that connects the industry and the city. On longer roads cars would be possible :)

Top Bottom