Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General A Miracle Just Happened!

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I just got a drop from a tree! YES - you saw that correctly!!! A tree drop!!! and it completed the fifth 'I've Sharpened My Axe' collection (three having been completed by building drops)

I've chopped down WAY more trees than I have clicked on clouds and have only five tree ('I've Sharpened My Axe') collections versus 90 cloud ('Cloud Atlas') collections.

Just wanted to share and show that miracles do happen - even in AC :D

I just got a drop from a tree! YES - you saw that correctly!!! A tree drop!!! and it completed the fifth 'I've Sharpened My Axe' collection (three having been completed by building drops)

I've chopped down WAY more trees than I have clicked on clouds and have only five tree ('I've Sharpened My Axe') collections versus 90 cloud ('Cloud Atlas') collections.

So you can get drops from trees, I had given up hope. :D

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

ah ah ah :D ! 5 ! well done ! Now, you miss only 95 collections :D !

Top Bottom