Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A incentive maybe....

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Just heading towards Level 76 now and realising just how hard and time consuming it actually is when you get into the 70's to level up for just 1 Greenie!

This has probably been suggested many times before, but GI give away 3 Greenies and $2000 coins freely each weekend to anyone (some play daily, some hardly at all)...I'm not being greedy here but how about a incentive not necessarily more Green's (although I wouldn't complain :hungry:;)) but maybe a unique building or something that pushes you and gives you a sense of accomplishment?!

Oh and while I'm at it - PLEASE let me get rid of the Duty Free building, it's literally a waste of space for many of us :p Thanking you!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Just heading towards Level 76 now and realising just how hard and time consuming it actually is when you get into the 70's to level up for just 1 Greenie!

This has probably been suggested many times before, but GI give away 3 Greenies and $2000 coins freely each weekend to anyone (some play daily, some hardly at all)...I'm not being greedy here but how about a incentive not necessarily more Green's (although I wouldn't complain :hungry:;)) but maybe a unique building or something that pushes you and gives you a sense of accomplishment?!

Oh and while I'm at it - PLEASE let me get rid of the Duty Free building, it's literally a waste of space for many of us :p Thanking you!

I agree !

I no longer count on the greenie I win when I level up ! But a new building would be very helpful !

Generaly speaking, we would be able to delete/store every building ! not only Duty Free, but also others unique buildings !

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I agree !

I no longer count on the greenie I win when I level up ! But a new building would be very helpful !

Generaly speaking, we would be able to delete/store every building ! not only Duty Free, but also others unique buildings !

Yeah I agree I think we should be able to choose what we can delete to create more space for what we actually need, not just falling into the trap of buying something you no longer want/need and it being stuck there until they make the decision we can delete it. You're my neighbour just look where my Duty Free building is at the moment :rolleyes::LOL:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Yeah I agree I think we should be able to choose what we can delete to create more space for what we actually need, not just falling into the trap of buying something you no longer want/need and it being stuck there until they make the decision we can delete it. You're my neighbour just look where my Duty Free building is at the moment :rolleyes::LOL:

Ah ah ! ! I can see that you dismiss it ! alone in the corner... behind all coal station... you have no heart !
And, do you need item to finish it ?

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Ah ah ! ! I can see that you dismiss it ! alone in the corner... behind all coal station... you have no heart !
And, do you need item to finish it ?

:ROFLMAO: I do have a heart lol but Nooooooooooooooo it was finished a long time ago. It's pointless and gets to hang behind the coal station now where it belongs :D

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
:ROFLMAO: I do have a heart lol but Nooooooooooooooo it was finished a long time ago. It's pointless and gets to hang behind the coal station now where it belongs :D

ah ah ah :D ! Ah, it is because there is no road, I saw it transparent !

As you are having this building, anyway, you might as well use it !
(I hope it means what I wanted !)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
ah ah ah :D ! Ah, it is because there is no road, I saw it transparent !

As you are having this building, anyway, you might as well use it !
(I hope it means what I wanted !)

The only time I used it lately is when GI gave us 2 free Duty Free bonuses a while ago. I used and abused it for a day and then it went back with the coal stations. I don't return any Duty Free items from my main I just don't find any use for it. This is not the case in 'real life' might I add ;)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
The only time I used it lately is when GI gave us 2 free Duty Free bonuses a while ago. I used and abused it for a day and then it went back with the coal stations. I don't return any Duty Free items from my main I just don't find any use for it. This is not the case in 'real life' might I add ;)

ah ! I didn't know about that !
I would say that 1000 coins every 2 days is not bad, but it is not easy to find required items !
ah ah ! in real life duty free is often good ! !

Top Bottom