Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A humble level 2 alliance looks for new members!

Cazagusto

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04e7160p8
Username
Cazagusto
Hi, folks!

I run a level 2 alliance (DescaralhAir, 28/50 reputation ) that actually has two members. The alliance had other members in the past, but all of them were unable to accomplish at least one of the three weekly assigned tasks. Unfortunately, I decided to expel them, and the same will happen to the remaining member, for the same reason.

There are actually 3 positions available for anyone from the Forum interested in joining the alliance, and there will be an additional position one after the remaining member is gone, what will occour just after the first new member arrives. The only obligation is to accomplish at least one of the three weekly tasks, no matter the player's level or how many stars it already conquered. The number of weekly transported passenger is something for the future.

The alliance is set up as "under requirement". I just kindly ask if someone is interested in joining in, please answer this message informing the friend code, so I'll be sure that a received requirement to join comes from a Forum member.

Kind regards,

Cazagusto
Friend code: 04e7160p8

Top Bottom