Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A few newbie questions!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akurwl7
Username
Captain Luxury
Good day kids, new to the forums here, but have been playing around with Airport City for about 2 or 3 months now. It seems there is no way to communicate with anyone within the game so I am glad I've found these forums. Anyways, onwards to the questions!

- I have recently decided to purchase all the required items to upgrade my Terminal to level 4 because it would take way too much time to hope for the items to drop from the Guest Planes. The issue is that I have decided to hit the "buy all" button to buy all of the 4 items (2 of each, for 8 total items) for 16 Cash... but there was also the option of hitting the buttons to buy each of the items individually at 2 Cash each item. Was it possible that I could have spent only 8 total of my cash if I were to select them individually, or is 2 Cash the price for 1 of each of the items? Sorry if I haven't made myself clear and confused you, I am just curious if I have wasted 8 of my cash because that is a significant amount for me since I will not be planning on spending real money on virtual things.

- Don't worry this question should be easier. I have been playing Airport City via my Android (tablet) device. Is there a connection between the Facebook version of the game, or can one be established? Or are they separate?

Thanks for the help guys.

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
- 2 Greens each, so the total would still have been 16. that being said, I would really try to collect the items through flights and by asking them here on the forum (daily trading thread).
- no connection between Facebook AC and Android AC, so there are two separate games

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Welcome to the forum Captain Luxury.:)
1) No the 2 cash is for each item the buy all button is the total of what you need.
2) No link with the Facebook version but there are now links between Android and iDevices.

Note: you can trade for many of the building items, I have the Lining Plate for the Level 4 Repair Base and others have the other parts. Also you do not get the bulding parts or fligth parts from guest planes but from trading or flying to a particular destination. You will get repair items, most but not all, from guest planes.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akurwl7
Username
Captain Luxury
Thanks for the quick responses!

Yes, I meant from flying... don't know why I typed in guest planes. :p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Welcome Luxury, never buy these items again! Just ask for them here and you have them in no time :p Hope to see you in the daily trading threads soon

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akurwl7
Username
Captain Luxury
Thanks for the warm welcomes! I am going to take advantage of the experience and quick responses here... so I present to you - additional questions!

- It seems there will be new areas to fly to with new quests (San Pablo popped up out of nowhere)... if I gained stars via flying to these temporary(?) locations, will they (the stars gained) be part of my permanent collection, or will they disappear once the quest is gone?

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
even if the flights are temporary (e.g. University Quest), the stars you have earned are permanent.

Top Bottom