Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows a Bug in the activity

There seems to be a Bug in the activity.
I wonder if it will be fixed.
QQ截图20230420164104.jpg

juan havanista

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33MY2A758
Username
juan havanista
i have bugs too, i need to accelerate flights with petrol, but when i doesn it it doesn't activate the success !!!

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
i have bugs too, i need to accelerate flights with petrol, but when i doesn it it doesn't activate the success !!!
When you have a task to "manually speed up flights", you need to play the mini-game in order to speed it up. Speeding up with fuel will not allow you to complete the task.

juan havanista

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33MY2A758
Username
juan havanista
When you have a task to "manually speed up flights", you need to play the mini-game in order to speed it up. Speeding up with fuel will not allow you to complete the task.
Oh , i see, but i allways fail to play the mini game, becaus ethe default contro are not well displayed, how to change the control of the game ?

Oh , i see, but i allways fail to play the mini game, becaus ethe default contro are not well displayed, how to change the control of the game ?
which device do you use? PC, tablet, phone?
minigame is easy, you'll get it. I used to miss a lot of targets, but once I got used to the controls, I improved substancially

Need to send the mission flight in this activity, click Flight Acceleration after take-off, and there will be a small game to control the flight acceleration.
The circle in the lower right corner is similar to a game pad, which controls the flight height in the left and right directions.
The circle in the lower left corner is the aircraft speed, which is 550 by default.
In the mini-game, you need to control the direction of the plane to hit the red gift box, and dodge the random Thundurus group in the mini-game.
If you successfully pass five green circles, you can get 30% acceleration. For every one less, the acceleration of the plane will decrease by 5%.
Under the condition of successfully completing the flight acceleration mini-game, you will also get various gifts at random.

Last edited:

vulfgar

500+ Star Club
Angie
after two days, i finnaly get a litlle bit of it, but still mission are very difficult, some ask to suceed 15 times an accelerations !!! this is very exagerated ! ( the 1080 flower mission )
I agree.
It's frustrating when all 3 tasks is about accelerations. So far I have managed 25 tasks, 3 sending or completing flights, 4 butterflies and the rest accelerating flights.
Very annoying, I probably won't do further events that contains mandatory minigames. It takes to much time, and manual flying is not why I play this game.

vulfgar

500+ Star Club
Angie
Though I agree minigames are boring to a certain extent, they're also a great way to pile up bonuses, fuel and some other stuff. I already got several F50, junior pilot, bonus chests among others
You've got a point. 😀
I would probably like the minigames if they hadn't been so frequent, and if the elevator control had not been reversed.
Almost all the time all 3 tasks are speeding up flights, one at a time would have been enough. I also wonder why we get all those pruning shears, so far I haven't used a single one, but they might be useful in a future event.
Enough ranting from me, happy flying everyone! ✈️

juan havanista

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33MY2A758
Username
juan havanista
I agree.
It's frustrating when all 3 tasks is about accelerations. So far I have managed 25 tasks, 3 sending or completing flights, 4 butterflies and the rest accelerating flights.
Very annoying, I probably won't do further events that contains mandatory minigames. It takes to much time, and manual flying is not why I play this game.
totally agree with you, after a few minigame it gets so boring, even you get a pile of bonus ( even half are useless ! ) , it's still takes too much time, you have to stand several hours if you want to finish those 8 missions per days,
this is really time cosumming man !

Top Bottom