Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPadOS 3rd Mission botched; unable to execute.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
SpinGod
Anyone else unable to click or finish the 3rd mission, worth 1040? Mine is glitched out. 180 and 400 working fine, but no mission on 3rd, just green box. Anyone?

Attachments

• IMG_0206.png
    IMG_0206.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 34
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032g3wudr
Username
Scooty
Anyone else unable to click or finish the 3rd mission, worth 1040? Mine is glitched out. 180 and 400 working fine, but no mission on 3rd, just green box. Anyone?
Mine says unable to complete on 3rd mission, it’s the gramophone, but still got it anyway from stage.

Get some sound stores alive in your city and start collecting. As I’ve been told by a friend from my alliance, that one should be visit sound store 20 times.
before that, you may as use that snapshot and complain to GI support, perhaps they’ll send you some goodies.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
2060X25EB
Username
it's changing
And how did this story end, because I have the same thing on one of my accounts?
I saw the same topics on Facebook, but since I'm a bit short of finding the store, I don't know if I'll make it :)
Bye bye 1060?

Last edited:

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
I
Get some sound stores alive in your city and start collecting. As I’ve been told by a friend from my alliance, that one should be visit sound store 20 times.
before that, you may as use that snapshot and complain to GI support, perhaps they’ll send you some goodies.
I can confirm this fixes the issue. I also had the corrupted third task - but I took a sound store from my inventory, collected the coins from it and the corrupted task cleared immediately.

Top Bottom