Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

11-month old deleted my game on iPhone. Now what?

Device
  1. iPad
My son was just running his fingers on my phone while sitting on my lap, when I sudden,y looked down to discover that he deleted and CONFIRMED deletion of my game. Unfortunately, I last backed up in February. Yikes! Any solutions to restore the game?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
I try not to laugh, honestly. :whistle:

Write a letter to GI, you might be lucky that they can restore your game. You need to provide your friend code and keep your fingers crossed.

Good luck.

You sure your son did not want to tell you something by deleting your game? Just saying...:p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
My son was just running his fingers on my phone while sitting on my lap, when I sudden,y looked down to discover that he deleted and CONFIRMED deletion of my game. Unfortunately, I last backed up in February. Yikes! Any solutions to restore the game?
Take him outside and play with him. This online world is destroying our families! ;)

PS 11 month old and so-o-o-o smart. Congrats!

Top Bottom