Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the sky 2018 event

IMG_20180724_123344.jpg

Hey, where is my GRAMOPHONE? :LOL:

What is it about the Stars that is so attractive?
Good question, but I always try to 3star all my destinations! - just one of those things that must be done, like climbing Mount Everest - why, because its there!I'm at 531 stars now. I got half the stars for these event destinations last time, and will get a few more this time, but not the lot.

star.jpg

I like the fact that we are all on the same boat we all have 1 main stage which is atrociously stingy and have made a conscious decision not to stress myself about finishing this event. If it's done it's done if it's not well, all the more reason to keep flying.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I like the fact that we are all on the same boat we all have 1 main stage which is atrociously stingy and have made a conscious decision not to stress myself about finishing this event. If it's done it's done if it's not well, all the more reason to keep flying.
Mine feelings on this event are exactly the same (y)

Top Bottom