Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the sky 2018 event

Yes. It is going to be quite a challenge - even after getting main stage with 10 days left, if the Stage drops are just as stingy as tents.

For what it’s worth - 2 days ago I decided to get my stage upgraded and visit tents. I’m also flying 9 planes (soon to be 12) to the event destinations

I completed the first part of the challenge already and have close to half the drops from the tents. I don’t really intend to try and finish but it’s interesting to me that those first two parts haven’t been overly challenging. I do think the 3rd task absolutely is though

Because 1: when you buy a bonus with sticks, the bonus activates immediately, right? It doesn’t go into your inventory.
Yes they are set off immediately, but after I have sent out my planes,my fuel reserves are depleted. Set off the fuel additive to replenish more quickly means I dont have to use my F20 reserves. Its the bonunes I use most in an event. Might use Bowl of riches if planes are not dropping items, but this event drops from guest planes are fine.

And 2: when you mention helicopter buildings you mean you prefer to use your real estate for helicopter stuff versus these kinds of buildings (like Tattoo and Biker)?
No I am referring to buildings you get for completing collections 3 or 5 times, which are 1x1 and offer coin drops AND 2,3,4 or 5% bonuses on adjoining squares.
Hope this clarifies.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Last year there were lots of people who didn't finish. Make sure you have enough items saved up to get the main stage first time round next year. I started with 1300 tags, and straight in at main stage 3, but still not sure I'm going to finish. Drops from the main stage are low!
Im sorry....I find this comical. Even with all of that, and you still may not finish. I got a good start too (but nowhere as good as yours), so imagine how I feel. Even worse, those who are just starting :facepalm:

Im sorry....I find this comical. Even with all of that, and you still may not finish. I got a good start too (but nowhere as good as yours), so imagine how I feel. Even worse, those who are just starting :facepalm:
Its a game. Some you win, some you lose! Noone's going to die. 3 starring destinations doesnt depend on any drops!!

And last year we were the new ones - and we had 3 in a row which were difficult. You cant finish all the events they give us, that would make life very very boring. Hoorah for one that more difficult, I say!!

Yes they are set off immediately, but after I have sent out my planes,my fuel reserves are depleted. Set off the fuel additive to replenish more quickly means I dont have to use my F20 reserves. Its the bonunes I use most in an event. Might use Bowl of riches if planes are not dropping items, but this event drops from guest planes are fine.

No I am referring to buildings you get for completing collections 3 or 5 times, which are 1x1 and offer coin drops AND 2,3,4 or 5% bonuses on adjoining squares.
Hope this clarifies.
Intriguing tactics, Madge, thanks.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Its a game. Some you win, some you lose! Noone's going to die. 3 starring destinations doesnt depend on any drops!!

And last year we were the new ones - and we had 3 in a row which were difficult. You cant finish all the events they give us, that would make life very very boring. Hoorah for one that more difficult, I say!!
Well kudos to your positive outlook. I personally like finishing an event within the time it's given, since the reward may change the following year. I wanted the reward last year, but this year I dont. As far as the back to back events, the repeated events dont feel as burdensome because Im selective with event participation.

Spend the 250 and double your fuel production for an hour. It’s the only worthwhile bonus IMO
For players at lower level the Pilot's Manual is also nice - you could e.g. visit Planetariums for all 14 days of the event, on the last day activate one P Manual and open all the boxes - you get double experience points.

This is starting to get irritating. Most of these drops are from last year, but it’s repeating and I’m still 0/5 from the stage

E3BB20DC-3F92-4178-A2ED-6D8DFACFF206.jpeg

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03erdmzb
Username
Sandown Air
You press "Visit" in the event ranking, then you press the alliance logo (at the bottom left of the page) and finally you select Members. And you see the pax numbers of all guys in the alliance, incl. of this specific one).

Thanks Pit, unfortunately he isn't in an alliance and I am sorry but he is blatantly cheating IMO

Stage drop probabilities will climb in the coming days
they will need to or else no one will finish the event!

This is actually a very clever event because everyone is in the same boat no matter what level you are at. Everyone has one stage and everyone has time (whether you can use it to play the event or not) which means no one is at an advantage once the stage is built.

Top Bottom