Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the sky 2018 event

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
What is it about the Stars that is so attractive?
Bragging rights.
And if we complete this event, we will have a gorgeous reward : 1% with radius 5 ...
1% ! smaller than inflation in France in 2018...
radius 5. RADIUS 5!

It's the most useful event reward since half a year or more. If you want +10%, you can buy a labyrinth garden right away. But if you want to stack the bonuses up to +200%, you need more radius, not more %%.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Bragging rights.
radius 5. RADIUS 5!

It's the most useful event reward since half a year or more. If you want +10%, you can buy a labyrinth garden right away. But if you want to stack the bonuses up to +200%, you need more radius, not more %%.

I think I would rather click on clouds to get a cloud castle (5%, radius 5), instead of this reward !

Is 1% important when you are a vet player who fly 100 000 passengers a week ?

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I think I would rather click on clouds to get a cloud castle (5%, radius 5), instead of this reward !

Is 1% important when you are a vet player who fly 100 000 passengers a week ?
It's always a 1% more. 1% out of 100k is 1k. Space for radius 1 and 2 buildings is easy to fill and then you can't add anything with radius less than 3 or 4.
I'm clicking on clouds since like a year and I currently have 21/100, so this is much easier to get IMHO. Anyway, the greater the radius, the more buildings you can use. That's why I'm excited, it's another brick I can add to my wall.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
It's always a 1% more. 1% out of 100k is 1k. Space for radius 1 and 2 buildings is easy to fill and then you can't add anything with radius less than 3 or 4.
I'm clicking on clouds since like a year and I currently have 21/100, so this is much easier to get IMHO. Anyway, the greater the radius, the more buildings you can use. That's why I'm excited, it's another brick I can add to my wall.

Do you mean that you get your 100 000 passengers with a magic garden ? ?

You are not Lucky ! I click on clouds since around 6 months and I have 1.5 cloud castle !

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Clicking for about 1,5 year or So and still just have 34 times.

Do u play on phone of pc?

Some are luckier than others or maybe on a different platform!? I've played this game for A LONG time and yet still only 26/100 with clouds (which I only found out about by accident a few months ago) just by joining this wonderful forum, many have played less years and have gained much more. No such thing now as playing longer gives you more benefits....it does and it doesn't especially regarding this. As @TeresaLisboa said and as for cutting trees :stop: total waste of time!

Last edited:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
It must be very long to move each building in the magic garden, no ?
This is why we have "hold-to-move" : )
hold the building, move to collector, tap (to place), tap ok, tap to collect, immediately tap and hold to pick up again (before the pax icons obscure your view), tap back on it's place, tap ok.
Sure, it is quite long compared to regular taps. But it's still shorter than waiting for your buildings to regenerate 2 times more.

When I fly adventures, I get 25k in slightly less than 6 hours (60-70 jumbos on one map).

Last edited:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
This is why we have "hold-to-move" : )
hold the building, move to collector, tap (to place), tap ok, tap to collect, immediately tap and hold to pick up again (before the pax icons obscure your view), tap back on it's place, tap ok.
Sure, it is quite long compared to regular taps. But it's still shorter than waiting for your buildings to regenerate 2 times more.

When I fly adventures, I get 25k in slightly less than 8 hours (60-70 jumbos on one map).

I will do it ! but, as I don't need it for the moment, I think it is shorter !

ah ah ! 25 000 is what I fly each week ! !

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
ah ah ! 25 000 is what I fly each week ! !
Well, it takes few hours of clicking (like 1h to start and go through all buildings and flights once, then about 20-30 minutes few more times, when some of the buildings regenerate). The longest buildings take 2 days to regenerate, so I can't do that 2 days in a row, plus all the planes are broken down so it takes about a day with my 4-slot repair base to get them all back into operation. The end result is that I can't really do that more often than every Saturday, so it looks like yours and mine weekly outputs are about same : )
So 1% more means about 250 more passengers for me. Almost 1 more flight of a Jumbo. Weee!

(correction: I wrote 8 hours. It's 6, not 8, this is how long a map and Golden Dice last)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Well, it takes few hours of clicking (like 1h to start and go through all buildings and flights once, then about 20-30 minutes few more times, when some of the buildings regenerate). The longest buildings take 2 days to regenerate, so I can't do that 2 days in a row, plus all the planes are broken down so it takes about a day with my 4-slot repair base to get them all back into operation. The end result is that I can't really do that more often than every Saturday, so it looks like yours and mine weekly outputs are about same : )
So 1% more means about 250 more passengers for me. Almost 1 more flight of a Jumbo. Weee!

(correction: I wrote 8 hours. It's 6, not 8, this is how long a map and Golden Dice last)

ah ok !So, I will keep flying turboprop and Jet for the moment ! Bigger plane seem to be difficults !

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Been waiting days for just 1 x Combination Radio to complete the last Woodstock Nostalgia collection. So would be most happy if the drop rate increased. Or even just started.....

;)
P

Top Bottom