Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the sky 2018 event

they will need to or else no one will finish the event!

This is actually a very clever event because everyone is in the same boat no matter what level you are at. Everyone has one stage and everyone has time (whether you can use it to play the event or not) which means no one is at an advantage once the stage is built.
The advantage for the ones who repeat the event is that they could have accumulated Stage lvl2 and lvl3 items and upgrade the Stage straightaway, not wasting time to collect items ;)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
The advantage for the ones who repeat the event is that they could have accumulated Stage lvl2 and lvl3 items and upgrade the Stage straightaway, not wasting time to collect items ;)

Mine was built from Warehouse items straight away from last year's and gave me no advantage at all with the drops I'm still at 2/5 for that collection ;)

The only way to do this one is keep at it, keep clicking the stage as often as you can with its 30 minute turn around and get as many whistles as possible to visit tents.

Baggage tags shouldn’t be a problem, I only had 30from last time but they drop fairly regularly from guest planes.

For the does it come in black collection all I needed were 5 studded bracelets as I had th3 rest from last time. Up until this morning I had not gotten a single bracelet to drop - even using bonuses in the previous days - but in the last two hours I’ve had the 5 I need drop

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The only way to do this one is keep at it, keep clicking the stage as often as you can with its 30 minute turn around and get as many whistles as possible to visit tents.

Baggage tags shouldn’t be a problem, I only had 30from last time but they drop fairly regularly from guest planes.

For the does it come in black collection all I needed were 5 studded bracelets as I had th3 rest from last time. Up until this morning I had not gotten a single bracelet to drop - even using bonuses in the previous days - but in the last two hours I’ve had the 5 I need drop
The tent collection is all I care about. That collection is just not going too well. Can it just rain items for an hour, with a heavy emphasis on black leather jackets? :arghh:

The tent collection is all I care about. That collection is just not going too well. Can it just rain items for an hour, with a heavy emphasis on black leather jackets? :arghh:
Indeed.

Yesterday I visited 50 tents. Got 29 whistles. Used them on 29 of my tents. Got 3 drops. Got 10 whistles as gifts. 1 drop.

Gonna be close at the end.

FF935B93-E48E-49A4-8409-73596A5073D4.jpeg

Top Bottom