Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Make A lot of Coins With Inconvertible Coin

That's a good question and honestly it didn't occur to me to test this. I tried to visit at least once between landings and I even wrote down the numbers but mostly to make sure that multiplication was taking place. I was also collecting passengers and coin from fast buildings and landing guest planes (which aren't affected by this bonus) and that required a lot of going back and forth. Will definitely keep this idea in mind next time I try this though. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, hope someone else would pay more attention and post here.

Just did this with one of my Business Class Tokens. Probably visited 75 Airports. I have no idea. It took forever because the game gets laggy. A flight to Nice which usually gets 142 coins was making 72,000 Coins. I used up all the fuel I had saved up from Gifts and Collections so I was able to receive over 15 planes by speeding up flights. I made around a million coins and prob will make more when when my planes land in a few hours.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Thanks for that. Can I ask roughly how many times you had to visit your neighbours to get that kind of multiplier? And did you have to visit different neighbours or could you come and go to the same neighbour multiple times and achieve the same multiplier?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
I'm doing the business class glitch since 9:00 am it's now 11:30 pm and still going!!! If you don't exit out the game the multiplier stays. Once the bonus ran out I stopped visiting neighbors just in case it triggered the multiplier to stop. I'll keep you guys posted on how long it actually worked

okay so I am thinking of doing this flight class income. I have a few questions. Should I wait? Im level 19. I have 2 jets 2 turbos and 1 prop. so Should I try and get more jets? I also have 13 50 units 2 20 units will I be good?

Also If i activate the business class right before my flights arrive will it still give me the 200+

also this multiplies the guest flight coins?

the problem i have is that if i leave the game open, but my screen goes off and i dont check my phone for a while it restarts the game most the time

guess the only way i can do it is by forcing my screen to stay on for a hr at a time and leave found on charge,lol

have got a business class so going to try it when ive got more 50 fuel units

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
okay so I am thinking of doing this flight class income. I have a few questions. Should I wait? Im level 19. I have 2 jets 2 turbos and 1 prop. so Should I try and get more jets? I also have 13 50 units 2 20 units will I be good?

Also If i activate the business class right before my flights arrive will it still give me the 200+

also this multiplies the guest flight coins?

It will only activate the multiplier when you visit neighbors first. I activated it about half an hour before my planes started landing so I had time to visit as many as I could.

the problem i have is that if i leave the game open, but my screen goes off and i dont check my phone for a while it restarts the game most the time

guess the only way i can do it is by forcing my screen to stay on for a hr at a time and leave found on charge,lol

have got a business class so going to try it when ive got more 50 fuel units

My phone shuts off too but I still have the game open and I check it about every 20 minutes or so. Make sure no one calls you ,lol.

It will be interesting if people post the amount of coinage they received after using this glitch. Right now I am sitting on 10591168 worth of coins, but then again, they are pretty useless at my level (35). But I was able to expand my airport and now I have enough buildings to collect passengers and fly my planes instead of being stuck waiting for these buildings to refresh.

I'm doing it right now and unfortunately someone called me and it shut down the game an hour in.....I started back up and started visiting again and the multiplier is going again. Yes I likely lost out on some coins, but don't stress a ton if your phone rings, just do a lot of visiting again right after your call

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
I'm doing it right now and unfortunately someone called me and it shut down the game an hour in.....I started back up and started visiting again and the multiplier is going again. Yes I likely lost out on some coins, but don't stress a ton if your phone rings, just do a lot of visiting again right after your call

The problem that I had was that after the bonus is over and if the phone rings then the bonus ends. I had the glitch going for about 30 hours and then finally got a phone call and when I started collecting from flights it was the amount listed without the multiplier. I'll be doing this glitch again this weekend when I know I won't have any phone calls.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
r25mb4
Username
i007791
i still can't do this trick cos I can only visit madlen airborn. I emailed GI support and they said my neighbout visiting problem will be fixed in the next game update :(

I have just completed the first 6 hours of the Business Class glitch.

I am pleased to confirm Vanges07's observation that the glitch continues beyond the 6 hours, as long as you do not exit the game. However, the multiplier efect no longer increases after 6 hours, even though you continue to visit new neighbours.

I have conducted 18 flights so far, 16 of those within the 6 hours and 2 after.
Luckily I am using a tablet, so no incoming calls to interrupt the game!

I visited a few neighbours before and after I activated the Business Class, totalling about 120x and here are the multipliers:
(1st flight) 11x, (2nd flight) 39x, (3rd flight) 107x.
(4) 183x, (5) 267x, (6) 387x, (7) 387x (did not visit new neighours)
(8) 471x, (9) 471x (did not visit new neighbour), (10) 511x
(11) 576x, (12) 631x, (13) 631x, (14) 675x, (15) 698x,
(16) 703x, (17) 703x , (18 ) 703x (no longer increasing)

Until this point of time, I collected about 750,000 coins so far.
Not as much as some people, but the multiplier is still in effect so maye there is still more coins to be earned....

Bali Hi, thanks for posting this and for doing the calculations. Looks like a lot of work!

Question to those who tried the glitch already - which do you think is a better strategy: stick to shorter and less profitable flights and collect more often or wait for the big ones while maximizing the multiplier? Thanks for your input.

My Airport Game crashed 18 hours after Business Class Activation. No more multiplier effect after that :( .

Whistler, in reply to your question, I would say the best strategy is to visit as many neighbours as you can in the initial stage.
However, it can get boring just going in and out of neighbours, so you do need the occasional planes flying in to keep you motivated and to keep track of the multiplier.

If you are lucky and have reserve fuel, you can squeeze in a few Delta flights within the 6 hours. But even the small propellers can generate over 50,000 coins per flight, so it's a matter of preference, how easily bored you are and good luck. Are you willing to risk not collect anything before the game freezes / crashes?

Iveman89, my tablet shut off / stand by a few times, but as long as the game did not exit, it's okay.

okay so I just visited 57 friends and game is super laggy. kinda of scared its going to crash. Can you visit a friend again or is it 1 visit per neighbor?

I was also confused with this business thing, how it applies to guest planes, it doesn't

EDIT: I went through my neighbors again and it kept multiplying. a flight to cyprus shell out 29,xxx coins

I can help clear out some questions:

1. You can visit the same neighbor over and over again, so if all you have is Madam, then just keep going back and forth. You need not collect anything from a neighbor. Your own airport is the cash cow.

2. Spend the green cash and get the golden dice and the endless faucet. With those two items, your feul will refresh super fast and you can stock up on it (I am sitting on 21,000). With those two items, you can speed up planes, complete collections, and still have enough fuel/passengers to continue regular missions.

3. The game will LAG like crazy, but stay with it. (its the visiting neighbors that causes this) Devote at least four hours to doing this because you want to stockpile all passengers when they come up.

4. Guest planes are NOT affected by this glitch.

5. Keep your planes in the air. If you have to spend a green buck to fix it, do it. You want to maximize your bonuses.

6. If you have the money, puchase one of each of the planes. Then find out though collections which flight drops what items and send a plane there. Speed up the plane and 9/10 (if you have the golden dice AND spy glass), it will drop.

7. When all these bonuses are going, neighbors oil and houses drop more stuff and Farmers market and Sweet Shop drop like crazy.

I will try and answer any other questions to this. I have done this trick five times, so I have a pretty good handle on it.

Also you don't need to have the building ready to cash before it multiplies. In other words if you do 10 visits before a building generates money it will still give many times the normal income.

Top Bottom