Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Make A lot of Coins With Inconvertible Coin

Been having fun with the glitch. I actually bought green cash with real money because the glitch made the bonus and progress worth it.

I have found that the best bonus is the golden dice because it helps you get the collections needed for the other bonuses.

The weather vane is tricky because if you visit more than three neighbours while it is active it disappears after use on one flight. I had the same thing happen with the sky captain bonus. That was a real bummer.

My advise use glitch with business class plus golden dice and build collections for sky captain as many times as possible. Use secret faucet plus bottomless barrel to build reserve of fuel. Then upgrade and use sky captains on new challenges.

I also found that it was better to not push glitch to the limit and get lag but rather only to a nice stable level that would let the game keep running without crashing. By doing that I was able to have inconvertable coin running for over 36 hours. Golden dice only needs about 12 Madlen visits to max out collectables from a destination.

I just need one more star to be able to Antarctic flights. Passengers are the real hard limit as to how fast we can do this.

I had sky captain disappear after about 20 minutes without running any glitch. I was careful not to visit any neighbours. The only thing I was doing was browsing through the collections. Has anyone else had this problem?

Top Bottom