Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Make A lot of Coins With Inconvertible Coin

Phone got too hot and it restarted the game. Someone must have a more powerful phone and expensive buildings to collect millions. I think I will probably only end up with 100 000 coins or so as I don't have big buildings and my phone got so slow and laggy- then restarted itself.

Calling it a multiplier sounds like it will be exponential. It isnt. It is more like addition. You get an extra 4 times the value of the building revenue for each visit. I found 60 visits to Madlen was about all the lag I could manage. With 3 times the value from the coin then an extra 60*4, I got 243 times the normal return. This occured even when I had collected from the Romantic cafes several times during the visiting process. Thus Romantic cafes gave me 243*2=486 coins. Gazebos gave me 2673=11* 243. My biggest buildings were 2 bookstores so I will only make about 200000 coins from the gl;itch. Nice though given people thought it wouldn't work with Madlen.
Return= (3+4*visits)normal revenue. Hope this helps you all. Peter Carey.

Clearly if I get another coin and they haven't corrected the glitch, I would build a few big buildings and wait for them to be ready- or within 3 hours of ready

Sold half my houses and built all possible shops that provide in less than 1 hour. sped up the construction-flower shops, eateries, car dealerships,pharmacies etc. Retried with only about 40 Madlen visits as I'm sick of the crashing. Up to 300 000 coins now and only 40 minutes to go. My car dealerships are earning about 6000 coins per 20 minutes. The huge water park makes about 15 times that and with that you could do another 40 visits to double the revenue to about 200,000. I suppose if you built 6 of them and got them ready you could get about 1.5 million. It is worth selling all houses a few days before and buying only shops. Just gotta hope the glitch isn't fixed in the meantime. Reading the previous posts it seems that the Business Class is a more powerful glitch. It is obviously a lot easier to obtain. I suppose it would also work for those of us who can only visit Madlen. They are even selling business class for 2 cash- maybe good value.

Trying it now with business class. Had 20,000 total coins when I started. My first delta landed 20 minutes in (not sure how many neighbors I tried to visit during that time while landing a guest plane & collecting from that as well) but I got 10,915 coins from the plane. Can't wait to see how much I can get after over 5 hours. I'll let you know how things turn out. Thanks for the tips everyone. This is awesome!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Hi HD,
I started yesterday with 50,000 coins and finished with 561,000 which is not as high as some of the others have quoted but will do me for now, I have another Business Class in store. Essentially the more neighbours you visit the higher the payout but the slower the game becomes. The bonus lasts for 6 hours but real time lasted much longer because the game is lagging - fuel is equally slower at being restored. I think it may still work after the bonus time has finished as long as you stay in the game but I was sadly logged off so didn't get chance to test that bit. I visited over 50 neighbours and was getting $35,829 for a Paris delta flight. Rome gave me $25,451, then with one additional neighbour visit gave me $25,868 the next time. At the end I used stored fuel in order to speed up flights to get the most I could out of the bonus.
Good luck, I look forward to hearing how much you managed to earn!
Cap'n5

@N8Z: I'm also playing on android asus. You have to complete the Sports Competition set to get the Inconvertible Coin and I'm still waiting for something good to drop from my flights to Iceland... We'll get there eventually and then we'll be rolling in it, until then the Business Club bonus is very handy.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
working on this glith...fuel 368/2430 ..in just 5 minutes..after each visit...I am 20 minutes away to activate my business bonus......I

is this glitch for the bottomless barrel bonus VI?
I need more details how you did to increase the fuel stock.

So, after you activated the bonus,
did you visit only 1 neighbor and leave it there for 5 minutes or so, then go back to your city?

Or

did you visit neighbors as many as you can without considering the time when you visit them?

I have secret faucet in my inventory. Before starting my business class, i need to stock up my fuel first

I started my business class over 9 hours ago but due to the lag it is showing that I still have approximately 1 hour left. I had spent 200,000 coins for a land expansion yesterday so I wanted to try this today just to see what would happen. Worst case scenario I figured I could earn another business class or buy one for 2 greenies.

It's working very well so far but is seriously time consuming. I'm keeping track of the coins I'm getting per landing. It's incredible. It would be really awesome using it with the secret faucet, Deidei! The only fear I would have is the game lag using 2 bonuses at once, unless others have done it before.

This will probably be a 12 hour time investment when I'm done, but it will be worth it :) I'll let you know!

I did get about 27000 of fuel......then I did activate the business bonus and now I am in my last hour ..result:1900000 and counting.....About this last glitch. Before I started .I did sell all my powerfull deltas and Jumbos...I got 4 propeller driven ($450), 3 turboprop ($2000), 1 jet ($12000), 1 delta ($20000)......I also bought just passenger buildings,............. I did sell all my profitable building..keeping just the rock festival camp and the farmers market....I got a lot of collectables from my planes ..including the famous surf board So, now I do have the in-convertible coin, plus 2 more business bonus.

deidei....I do have to correct my post..the one you are talking about.........I did activated my Bottomless barrel....and also the secret faucet I was not expecting the result....but was great the fuel increase a lot. At the beginning twice the maximum amount but then after some time It change about 90 every visit and then 90, when you are back in your airport some time it is even more.....It is a lot time consuming but priceless...So with every visit you are increasing the maximum..and then the fuel clock is running and getting closer to your maximum...It happens because the game gets slow and crash..If that happens. your maximum goes back to 180 but the amount you made is safe So, for example I did get 18000 and the it did crash....I had to power off my tablet and turn the game on again....If you still have time in your bottomless barrel try to catch the amount of fuel you have made then you will pass it and then your maximum is up again...the fuel clock start again and you are back on business ...of course until it crashes again..in my case it crashes twice..after the second crash my maximum was 28000 fuel ........then It crash again...I did not try to cash the maximum again because I was running out the bottomless barrel bonus time.... but i did continue to visit and landing planes because the money was great...Good luck I am happy to answer any question Sorry about my English......I hope you will get it.....I did forget to mention I did activate my business bonus I do not remember when but I believe was 4 o 5 hours after the fuel one...And use the same destination for your planes.

is this glitch for the bottomless barrel bonus VI?
I need more details how you did to increase the fuel stock.

So, after you activated the bonus,
did you visit only 1 neighbor and leave it there for 5 minutes or so, then go back to your city?

Or

did you visit neighbors as many as you can without considering the time when you visit them?

I have secret faucet in my inventory. Before starting my business class, i need to stock up my fuel first

You visit as many times as possible and don't worry about spending time there.

I'm doing the business class one right now. I tried with secret faucet and it maxed out at my normal fuel cap. Then I bought bottomless barrel with green cash the max started multiplying after every visit ([max fuel] * 2 * [# of visits]). I don't know if you need both, but that is what I'm doing.

I also would recommend buying golden dice as well. The multiplier affects the drop percentage so you can pretty much get 100% chance of collectable item drop. Every plane comes back fully loaded with crap. I was having a hard time getting a few items and that really helped. Every flight from San Fran fills the entire Alcatraz Fortress collection and I'm sure the London and others are the same. The best is a neighbor's All Stars Theater - that droped 3/5s of the Stamps collection on a single drop.

My problem is I don't have enough passengers. I had six sets of 150 Passengers and that has not been nearly enough. I essentially have unlimited fuel right now but not enough passengers to fly anywhere.

Top Bottom